Ligue de strato du lundi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

A cette meme date dans le basball majeur

A cette meme date dans le basball majeur Empty A cette meme date dans le basball majeur

Message  jeff Ven 29 Mai - 14:16

baseball notes for May 29

In 1981, Ellis Valentine was traded from the Expos to the Mets. In 1982, Valentine pointed his right pinkie finger in my face and said, "I have more talent in this finger than most players have in their entire body.''

In 2010, Roy Halladay pitched a perfect game. He won the NL Cy Young Award that year. He had a replica Cy Young made for his catcher, Carlos Ruiz, because, Halladay said, Ruiz had so much to do with his success.

In 1941, Joe DiMaggio struck out for the third time all year. He would finish the season with 30 homers, 13 strikeouts and a 56-game hitting streak. I wrote that stat 35 years ago, and a radio guy got a little mixed up, saying, "I just read the other day an amazing stat: In the year that Babe Ruth hit 60 homers, he struck out only 13 times.'' Yikes.

13 strike out dans une saison complete... C'est meme pas une semaine pour les joueurs d'aujourd'hui!
jeff
jeff

Revenir en haut Aller en bas